Sunday 3 March 2013

Opening Titles

Well it is always a little awkward writing a blog, at first i guess there is really no one out there, so it is just me talking to myself for an hour each day, which is a little weird but oh well. As a passionate cinema goer and as the title suggests this blog will be all about movies, but i guess that's no scoop. To be honest the real reason I'm doing this blog is because my family is bored about hearing me rambling on about the Oscars, so this seems like a good solution. As i was saying as a passionate cinema goer, living in clermont-ferrand, which is allegedly the world capital of the short film, i go to the cinema at least once a week, am passionate about cinema, and enjoy writing, i guess you could say that one of my dream jobs is to be a film critic, being a vegetarian it sounds preferable than being a food critic i guess. So here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment